The Solar2Africa400™ package has been designed in the UK specifically for developing countries. We have produced a simple to use box that will provide mains electricity of >1100W/h per day. Using the built in 12VDC socket, USB port and 230V output inverter our customers are able to charge phones, power lights and small appliances such as fans, TV and radio for a few hours a day. A portable but powerful 120W folding solar panel is supplied to charge the batteries during daylight hours. Pre-order now at our office in Freetown to receive the first batch.
- T1-R LOW power PC compatible
- Folding solar panel included
- Quick and easy setup
- The Solar2Africa400™ Package coupled with T1-R, the latest low power PC from our partner Aleutia Ltd, becomes a powerful and versatile portable computer station that goes anywhere!
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
- Solar2Africa400™ UNIT uniquely designed for African market.
- High quality mono-crystalline 120W folding solar panel with 5 metre cable and connector
- 2 x external battery boxes with 2 x 36Ah SLA batteries – Includes preinstalled cables
- 3 x 12V 30 LED light strips with connection box to Solar2Africa400™ UNIT
- AC Adapter for charging system where mains electricity is available
- 400 watts CONTINUOUS power inverter
- 1 x inverter on LED indicator, Low battery LED indicator, Inverter overload LED indicator
- 1 x 12VDC outlet recommended for 12V lights
- 1x Inverter on/off switch
- 1x LED light on/off switch
- 1x Battery Charging LED Indicator, battery 100% charged LED indicator
- AC charger Input
- 1x Main battery on/off switch
- 1x USB 1A for phone charging
- 1x Battery condition check switch
- 1x 2W LED light
- 1x battery compartment for maintenance FREE sealed lead acid battery (18AH)
- 1x External battery input connection (side of unit)
- 1x Solar panel input charging connector (side of unit)
- 1x 230V universal AC outlet socket (side of unit)
The Solar2Africa400™ package is well specified and comes with everything to get you started.
Low Power PC
The Aleutia T1-R is an ultra LOW power and ultra-reliable PC DESIGNED and manufactured in UK for remote, hot and dusty environments.
With solid state drive, no fan and only 12 watts power consumption the T1-R partnered with the Solar2Africa400 package is a powerful and portable computer station that goes anywhere.
- Extremely low power consumption12 Watts
- Easily powered from Solar2Africa400™ with 12V input
- Designed to operate in high ambient temperatures of more than 45°C
- Dual Core Intel Atom Processor makes it suitable for even the most demanding APPLICATIONS
- Fanless, Sealed and dustproof design
- Desktop COMPUTER that fits in the hands
Read full product details and download data sheets by clicking on http://lamtechconsult.com/content/solar2africa400-portable-system-package You can also sign-up for a live demo.
About Lam-Tech Consulting Enterprises
LAM-TECH CONSULTING ENTERPRISES is an information and Communication Technology (lCT) firm registered in Freetown, Sierra Leone. We offer software application development, web development, open source solutions, web hosting, domain names, low power computers, portable solar systems, ICT consulting, PC, printer and network repairs, and ICT maintenance and support. SaloneTech LLC is the parent company and is registered in New York City, UNITED States
Why Lam-Tech Consulting?
- More than 20 years combine experience
- Price matching for a better experience
- Deliver projects on time and on budget
- 100% Money back gaurantee
- 24/7 technical and customer service
- 100% Sierra Leonean owned
- 10% of profit donated to charity
- FREE sample webpage before you sign a contract
# 9 Mamba Ridge, Black Hall Road
Freetown, Sierra Leone, West Africa
Phone: +232 (076) 598-484/(025) 276-183
Cell: +232(78)535 009 |
email: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org