12 Watts Solar Power Computer Now Available In Sierra Leone
Thin Client Benefits, Fat Client Performance
The new T1 is everything you want in a thin client: small, fanless, solid state, affordable, and power consumption below 12 Watts. But with a Dual Core 1.9GHz CPU, 4GB RAM and high-speed SSDs, it’s fast enough to run as a standalone PC.
Reliability Of No Moving Parts
We designed this from the ground up to work in rural Africa. We use Solid State Drives (SSDs) instead of mechanical disks to ensure longevity in remote places where support is not an option. A special heatsink design and steel case allow the new T1 to work without fans even in high temperatures, making it ideal for dusty environments.
Energy Efficient And Optimized To Run On Solar Power
Though the T1 includes an external AC adapter, its built-in PSU can run on any voltage from 10 to 19V allowing it to run directly from a 12V battery without a regulator. Contact us for details on the complete solar kit.
Desktop Performance In A Tiny Package
- The T1 computer is built around Intel’s new Atom technology, Cedar Trail, and so offers fast dual core performance with less power consumption than single core predecessor, the Aleutia T1.
- Powerful integrated graphics allow for Full HD 1080p playback and even HD streaming. And with support for 2 drives, you can run the OS and apps on a fast SSD and then keep your content on a hard drive. It’s the first Nettop that provides real performance.
VESA And Wall Mountable
- Like all the T-Series PC, the T1 PC can be VESA mounted or even wall mounted depending on which mounting kit you order, attach it to any standard VESA Mount (100mm x 100mm or 75mm x 75mm), whether on a monitor, flat screen television or wall mounting bracket.
Fanless And Silent
- You won’t have to worry about the fan failing either, since the T1 PC is passively cooled. No fan means no sound either (you only know it’s on from the LED light).
- Even the laptop hard drives we offer are hand-picked to produce only a slight whir.
Dual Monitor Support
- Run two independent displays (with resolution up to 2048 x 1536) using the VGA and HDMI ports.
- Wake-on-Lan (WOL), PXE Network Boot, and Auto Booting After Power Loss
- All Aleutia PCs support network booting and BIOS support to power on after power loss (or return to last power state). This makes our PCs, especially the T-series, great as “always-on” server.
- Remote Monitoring
- Point of Sale Server
- Retail PA system
- Operating Theater Display
- Solar Power Computer for Education
- Solar Powered Rural Office PC
- Solar Powered Home PC
- Solar Powered Employee Training Room
- Corporate Thin Client
How And Where To Buy
We sell to individuals and organizations though the majority of our sales are focused on organizations and projects. In either case, the first step is viewing a demo of the products in action. The product demo will be followed by an interview to understand the problem you want to solve. Below are more specifics to help you understand the process.
For Projects And Organization
After the interview, we may be required to visit your office or potential project location for a site survey. The site survey will produce the big picture to assist us in preparing a custom quotation and proposal for your project. Upon review of proposal and quotation, a contract will be signed. During the contract signing, the full amount to procure and transport products will be paid via Bank transfer, Check, or Money Order in Leones or Dollar equivalent.
After the interview, we will prepare a quotation for you. Upon acceptance of quotation, we will issue formal invoice for payment. You will make payment in cash at our office or via bank transfer or deposit. When we receive your payment, we will configure, deliver and install your PC at the location of choice within 10 business days.
Where Can I See The Products In Action?
Lam-Tech Consulting Enterprises & Global Innovation Institute (GII) offices at the below addresses:
- # 9 Mamba Ridge, Blackhall Road, Freetown
- # 62 Campbell Street, Freetown
- Holy Family Schools Computer Lab, Mayenkineh, Calaba Town
Read the full product description and specifications here http://www.lamtechconsult.com/content/t1-fanless-eco-pc-2012
About Lam-Tech Consulting Enterprises
LAM-TECH CONSULTING ENTERPRISES is an Information and Communication Technology (lCT) firm registered in Freetown, Sierra Leone. We offer software application development, web development, open source solutions, web hosting, domain names, low power computers, portable solar systems, ICT consulting, PC, printer and network repairs, and ICT maintenance and support. SaloneTech LLC is the parent company and is registered in New York City, United States of America.
Why Lam-Tech Consulting?
- More than 20 years combined experience
- Price matching for a better experience
- Deliver projects on time and on budget
- 100% money back gaurantee
- 24/7 technical and customer service
- 100% Sierra Leonean owned
- 10% of profit donated to charity
- Free sample webpage before you sign a contract
# 9 Mamba Ridge, Black Hall Road
Freetown, Sierra Leone, West Africa
Phone: +232 (076) 598-484/(025) 276-183
Cell: +232(78)535 009 |
email: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com